Free Download Math Resource Studio Professional 7 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It provides students with the precise skills development and math practice they need as part of a differentiated numeracy program.
Create individual or class sets of professional math worksheets, workbooks, or tests quickly and effortlessly, saving valuable preparation time and resources—a total of more than 120 unique math worksheet activities in all. And with the many optional settings for each activity, there are literally hundreds of activity configurations available.
Advanced addition, subtraction, multiplication, multiplication with powers of ten, division, division with remainders, division with no remainders, mixed operations, multiple addends, and multiple operations.
Basic addition, doubles addition, addition with regrouping control, division, multiplication, subtraction, subtraction with regrouping control, fact families, input-output, make sums, match-ups, mixed operations, pictorial addition, quick facts, word problems with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with fractions, comparing fractions, division with whole numbers, fraction identification with grids and rectangles, fractions and decimals, mixed numbers and improper fractions, mixed operations with fractions, multiplication and division with whole numbers, equivalent fractions, and simplifying fractions.
Features of Math Resource Studio 7
- Activities for working with line and bar graphs.
- Number lines for placement of integers, decimals, and fractions.
- Percent of numbers basic and advanced, ratio conversions, and percent and decimals.
- Exponents, mean, median, mode, and range, roman numerals, roots, and scientific notation.
- Circle and table drills for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division practice.
- Across-downs, addition box, magic squares, multiplication box, number patterns, secret trails, and sudoku.
0 0 vote
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.