How to Install File Data OBB Free Fire Android Detailed Guide
How to Install Free Fire OBB Data – Opaque Binary Blob or commonly known as OBB is a large data file, and this OBB file is the main file developed by developers, especially related apk packages that support applications such as games. The term OBB itself is used in network engineering and in computer science to refer to data whose size is large enough.
This OBB file carries encrypted data which mostly consists of graphics and media which are not included in the apk file.
Sometimes people will be confused if they find an application / game with a separate OBB file, and usually this separate obb file is found in Android games that have been MOD and not downloaded via the Google Play Store, for that we made a way to install the obb file. on this Android.
How to Install Free Fire OBB Data on Android
As previously explained, this OBB data is usually downloaded automatically if you download an application / game from the Google Play Store. But what if you download apps / games from sources other than play store, then download apk and OBB files separately of course you have to install them manually on your Android phone.
In this tutorial, I will make an example of installing Free Fire obb data along with images so that you can easily follow them.
Installing APK Files from Unknown Sources
- First of all, it is important that you go to the Android device settings.
- Now, navigate to security and enable ” Unknown sources“.
- Your device will now allow installation of applications from sources other than playstore.
Installing the Free Fire APK file on an Android phone
- After downloading the APK file, it is important for you to move it to external memory in order to save space on the phone’s internal memory. But if you feel that the internal memory is large enough, this is not mandatory.
- Now, find the Free Fire APK file and tap on it to install it.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- After the installation process is complete, don’t run the application or game immediately, just tap Finish / Done , and then you can place the OBB file or data file in the right location.
Extracting Free Fire OBB Files or Data
Usually, if we download an obb file from a third party source, the file will be compressed into .zip / .rar format, for that you need to extract it first using RAR For Android or ZArchiver before you can install it on your cellphone.
Here’s how to extract obb files using the RAR For Android application.
- Open the RAR For Android application and then look for the obb file that you want to extract, tap on the .zip file format.
- Inside you will find a folder and when the folder is opened you will find large files in the .obb format .
- Check the existing folders and follow them in order as shown
- Then select where you want to save the extracted file on the phone. You can use Browse to find a different location, and click OK to start the extract process.
Installing Free Fire OBB Files or Data
To start installing the Free Fire obb data you can follow the steps below.
- Find where you placed the extracted folder shown in the method above.
- Then move the folder to SdCard (Internal Memory) > Android > obb. If the obb folder does n’t exist, you can create it yourself manually by clicking New Folder and giving it the name obb.
- Place the folder in the folder before extraction results obb it.
- When everything is finished, try running the Free Fire game, if it can be opened without having to download data again.
Congratulations, you have finished installing obb data on Android and can now play the Free Fire game without interruption.
If you have problems related to this tutorial, you can leave a comment.