Free Download ACDSee Video Converter Pro 5 for Windows PC to do even more with your videos. Convert videos at high speed and quality, burn and rip DVDs, watch handy previews, and more.
You can download your required version and portable from the “Previous Versions” section available below.
As an alternative program, you can also FREE download HandBrake – Open Source Video Transcoder.
ACDSee Video Converter Pro 5 is a simple to use HD video converter that can quickly and easily convert video files between most popular media formats (even M2TS Blu-ray) for high-quality playback on your mobile device, including the iPhone4S.
Its smart video aspect ratio clipping algorithm helps you make full use of your mobile media player screen. You can also use it to extract your favorite MP3 audio from downloaded video files. Use the exclusive Pro Tools Pane to get more from your converted video: adjust the volume of your output file, create still images, clip your favorite segments, and more!
Multiple Videos, Multiple Formats
Add a group of videos to your list and choose a different output format for each. Press the Start button to begin batch converting all the videos on your list. You can even set the program to close after the batch conversion is done or pause and restart at your convenience.
Full Customizable Output Presets
Fine-tune your output options and store them as user-defined presets by choosing and customizing frame size, video bitrate, audio bitrate, and more. Your output preferences will be properly configured for your device every time.
Burn any set of videos, complete with ISO image file, to DVD for playback on NTSC and PAL systems. Enjoy watching your videos on a DVD player, or send the discs to your friends and family for easy sharing. Convert between all kinds of video and audio formats, including AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MOV, VOB, MPG, PSP, M4V, VCD, DVD, ARM, ASF, AVS, SWF, MPEG, MTV, OGG, H261, H263, H264, MP3 and more.
Now includes M2TS Blu-Ray!
Fill Your Screen
The smart video aspect ratio clipping feature makes full use of your device’s screen. When the input video aspect ratio does not match the output profile screen aspect ratio, ACDSee Video Converter will automatically trim the edges of the input video to ensure it takes advantage of your full screen.
Features of ACDSee Video Converter Pro 5
- Convert between all the popular video and audio formats
- Batch convert videos to different formats in one go
- Convert to pre-defined output profiles for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, iPad, PSP, PS3,
- Xbox 360
- Extract audio from videos
- Upload to YouTube
- Post to Facebook and Twitter
- Customize output profiles, including frame size, video bitrate, and audio bitrate
- Crop the edges of the input video to make full use of the output device’s screen
- Find videos quickly with thumbnail previews
- Burn DVDs
- Rip DRM-free and personal DVDs
- Preview and play videos in the Pro Tool Pane
- Adjust video volume
- Save JPG or BMP images from video frames
- Trim videos to extract just the highlights
3 1 vote
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.