Download Lounge Lizard by Applied Acoustic Systems is a wonderful electric piano plugin based on physical modeling, not samples! It doesn’t use much CPU and the sound is splendid. You can probably find exactly what you need from the list of presets, but if not. it’s easy to tweek and create unique EP sounds. I have read a lot of debates about what is the best Rhodes VST. IMO, Lounge Lizard sounds better and is easier to work with than the original and the many sample library emulations.
I used to be a sample guru, but after checking out this AAS plugin I can see the many advantages of a Physical Modeling electric piano — no loop points, no out-of-tune samples, no key-mapping, etc. It’s also nice to free up space on the hard drive. But most of all — it sounds great and sits wonderfully in the mix. Lounge Lizard is dynamic and inspirational set of virtual EP keys!
Authentic Tone, Action and Feel.
The Lounge Lizard EP-4 plug-in delivers authentic vintage electric piano sounds in an everything-you-need package.
In the Studio
When time matters, simply pick from more than 100 custom electric piano presets. But when sound exploration is on the program, players will dig the real-time controls over hammer hardness, tine colour and decay, damper noise, and pickup placement for an unsurpassed level of customization.
Live on Stage
Gigging musicians will appreciate Lounge Lizard’s small memory footprint, instant preset recalls, and stability. Furthermore, the huge library of classic electric piano sounds as well as the complete selection of effects makes it easy to build a set list and get the perfect tone for each song.
Alive Beneath Your Fingers
There is something quite immersive when a connection develops between the player and the instrument. Whether it’s the perfectly smooth velocity progression or the interactive reaction to your performance, Lounge Lizard makes that connection happen.
Beyond the Electric Piano
Lounge Lizard achieves convincing electric piano tones with less than twenty synth parameters. That’s a quite a feat by itself, but pushed further, these parameters reveal a realm of other tones. Organs, bells, chimes, leads are all featured in the preset library’s Experimental folder.
Even though famous players shared the same brand and models, they were all achieving their own signature sound. Nevertheless, that usually meant spending many hours under the hood with screwdrivers, wrenches, or even a solder iron. What’s fun with Lounge Lizard is that whether you’re looking to emulate a particular sound or simply find your own, all those tweaks are just a few knob turns away!
- NEW Factory Library – The completely renewed factory library features the classic electric piano sounds as well as over 200 gig- and mix-ready custom electric pianos making good use of the compressor, equalizer, and multi-effect processor.
- NEW Compressor and Equalizer – These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- NEW Character Control – The new Character control provides five classic studio and stage signal path emulations – that’s the cabinet, pre-amp, microphone, and recorder chain that follows the piano’s output – to easily snug fit your electric piano part into your track.
- NEW Limiter – The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the piano’s physical modelling parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- NEW Streamlined Interface – Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Lounge Lizard EP-4 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the main piano and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you get under the hood and voice the piano to taste; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for final shaping duties.
- NEW Bank and Program Manager – Lounge Lizard EP-4’s new manager allows for simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- UPDATED Overhauled Effects – Reinvigorated, polished, and tuned especially for the electric piano, Lounge Lizard EP-4’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
- NEW Native 64-bit Audio Unit (AU) and VST Plug-ins – Lounge Lizard EP-4 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
Features Lounge Lizard EP-4
- Entirely based on physical modelling for outstanding sound quality
- Top quality preset library
- Real-time calculation of sound – no samples
- 32-bit floating point internal processing
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Easy sharing of presets
- Unlimited undo/redo capability
- Standard plug-in formats support
- MIDI program change support
- High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay, and reverb
- Host tempo synchronization
- Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection
AAS Lounge Lizard EP-4 v4.4.2 for MacOS
FILE PASSWORD : 123
Rating ( vote )
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.